How Much Braces Cost? What are the Things You Should Know In Getting Teeth Braces? Should I visit a Dentist or Orthodontist to take care of my teeth? Start Orthodontics Today!

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Adult Braces Airlie Beach: How was getting braces or invisalign as an adult?

How was Getting Braces or Invisalign as an Adult?
Just wondering, Particularly for anyone with an overbite and overcrowding in their twenties. How was the experience? How were the results? Was it worth it?

Answer

I'm an Invisalign patient. I highly recommend Invisalign braces for adults. They are completely unnoticeable so they don't interfere with your profession. Of course Invisalign is not for every condition, so you need to consult with an orthodontist about what is appropriate for your problem.

Related Answer
I got them at 26 with a projected overbite. Should have done it as a teen but was too scared. But by 26 I'd had enough and set forth to get them fixed! It was very painful, doc gave me Vicodin because my pain was SO bad at first and at adjustments. As much as everyone says oh it's so worth it and you want to punch them, it's so true! It's the best thing ever to have permanent, perfect teeth. I'm very glad I went through it.

I've known other adults who got them and didn't have pain at all. [source: Yahoo! Answers]

For more information about Adult Braces Airlie Beach, visit Start Orthodontics Today!

No comments:

Post a Comment