How Much Braces Cost? What are the Things You Should Know In Getting Teeth Braces? Should I visit a Dentist or Orthodontist to take care of my teeth? Start Orthodontics Today!

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Dentist Cannon Hill: How do I ask my dentist for braces?

How do I ask my dentist for braces?
I'm 16, and I've needed braces for a while. My dentist hasn't mentioned anything about a brace. I have a rather large overbite which needs to be dealt with. I'm not very good at asking these types of questions. I get my treatment free on the NHS.
I would have mentioned it today, but I had my filling done and was numb from the novocaine so I couldn't speak right.
Help?

Answer

ahh..then do it after the pain is gone :) SO that you and your dentist would be able to discuss about the braces thoroughly.

Related Answer
The dentist would love to hear that you care enough about your teeth to want braces. No need to fear asking him anything. On the other hand, the orthodontist is the one that would be providing the treatment so you could call the orthodontist in your area to set up an appointment for a consult. They are expensive (Invisalign is even more costly), but most people are very happy with the results. Hope that helps.

Related Answer
Just drop in the fact that it may be a possibility that u might bead braces or say someone else told you that you needed braces and u were just checking to see if they were right. U wouldn't be lying. I bet someone will have told u that u need them since u know.

Just be honest and tell him. That's the best that you can do. R u sure u need them if he hasn't brought it up.

Related Answer
Just ask him what he thinks about you getting braces. But warning! They hurt like hell and are alot of money. Maybe ask for invisaline? [source: Yahoo! Answers]

No comments:

Post a Comment