How Much Braces Cost? What are the Things You Should Know In Getting Teeth Braces? Should I visit a Dentist or Orthodontist to take care of my teeth? Start Orthodontics Today!

Monday, September 24, 2012

Braces Beenleigh: Why are braces more noticeable on some people than others?

Why are braces more noticeable on some people than others?
So if two people had silver braces with silver rubberbands, why would people notice one girl's braces more often?

Answer
In addition to Alliecat, it could also be the size of your teeth. I have very small teeth so my braces were very prominent. My friend has very large teeth and his braces were less noticeable. (And pink.)
Valentine's Day was awful when I got pink and red. The pink looked like part of my gums and the red made them look like they were bleeding. Swollen, bleeding gums. Thank god my braces are gone now.

Related Answers
It could be the size of her teeth or smile, or the type of braces she has.

Some people talk more with their teeth. They open their mouth wider or they have less lips that cover up the braces. When I had braces I learned not to show my teeth as much when I talked :P

Maybe one talks more or their lips come up more. [source: Yahoo! Answers]

No comments:

Post a Comment