How Much Braces Cost? What are the Things You Should Know In Getting Teeth Braces? Should I visit a Dentist or Orthodontist to take care of my teeth? Start Orthodontics Today!

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Invisalign Braces Labrador: How can I reduce the cost of invisalign braces?

Getting invisalign braces, any ideas how can I reduce the cost?
I recently visited a doctor and was quoted $4675 for the braces and $250 extra for extra stuffs.
I don't have dental insurance. Is it possible for me to apply for a dental insurance and then start my treatment. I haven't started my treatment yet. Will the insurance plan pay at least partially for the cost of the treatment? any ideas?

Answer
As mentioned by the previous poster, you can look into "care credit". You could possibly hold out until you have dental insurance, however, some plans do not cover orthodontics (braces) and may also have a waiting period (like no braces covered until you have been on the plan for a year). You should talk to the office about what payment plans they offer and they might also have an arrangement with a credit card company or bank they might refer you to.

Related Answer
I recently lost my insurance and here is what me and my dentist did: There is a credit card called Care Credit that is just for medical procedures and such. Put it on the card, the dentist (or whoever) is paid, and you make monthly payments to pay it off. See if your dentist has partnership with Care Credit. It's really not a bad deal. [source: Yahoo! Answers]

No comments:

Post a Comment