How Much Braces Cost? What are the Things You Should Know In Getting Teeth Braces? Should I visit a Dentist or Orthodontist to take care of my teeth? Start Orthodontics Today!

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Cost of braces Toowoomba: Do cost of braces depend on your teeth condition?

Do cost of braces depend on your teeth condition?
My teeth are not super horrible. There is one slightly overbite tooth on top. And one tooth that is SLIGHTLY leaning back on the bottom. I thought the worse your teeth, the more it is going to cost.

How much do you think the braces will cost?

Answer
My son has to get braces and it will end up costing ud about $5000 dollars. It all depends on which teeth get braces (top, bottom, or both). and how long you have to wear them.

Related Answer
It shouldnt. It depends on your insurance.

Related Answer
I just got my braces in June. My teeth were very pretty, but I got them just to straighten them up a little and make them look even better. i only have to have them on for 12 months, and they cost $4800. Luckily, we have good insurance. Our insurance paid $2400. Most insurance company's don't do that. Even our orthodontist said we were lucky. So depending on the length of time you have them on it will be more. You can pretty much gaurentee around $3000 to $4000 with insurance helping. [source: Yahoo! Answers]

No comments:

Post a Comment