How Much Braces Cost? What are the Things You Should Know In Getting Teeth Braces? Should I visit a Dentist or Orthodontist to take care of my teeth? Start Orthodontics Today!

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Braces Mackay: What can i do to make my teeth white and loosen the glue?

Getting my braces off in a week! What can i do to make my teeth white and loosen the glue?
I am winsing with perixiode, but i dont want my teeth to be all yellow and nasty when my braces come off. What can i do to make the glue loose and my teeth super white?

Answer
You'll be fine. I was worried about the same thing when I got mine off. I was scared that were my brackets were sitting would be yellow and the rest of my teeth would be white, but they were the same color everywhere when I got them off. Your dentist will remove all the glue and clean your teeth for you. And just to add this, you'll probably think your teeth look huge when you get your braces off, dont' worry they aren't. lol, I thought mine were just because I wasn't used to seeing them. Also, make sure you wear your retainer every night because if you don't your teeth will go back to the way they were, trust me. I haven't worn mine in like a couple weeks and my teeth are moving back. D: I need to start wearing it again. Well anyway, good luck! :D

Related Answer
Trust me I have had braces, and when they take them off, they clean them very well. Trust me my teeth are like super white, and I had to do nothing extra. Just trust them, and if they don't clean them, then I'm sorry to say, your orthodontist doesn't know what he/she is doing.

Related Answer
Yeah, they do clean them very well...they take something to get all the glue off of your teeth. I guess you could use whitening strips after you get your braces off, but usually they are pretty normal after. unless you didn't take care of your teeth while you had braces. [source: Yahoo! Answers]

No comments:

Post a Comment