How Much Braces Cost? What are the Things You Should Know In Getting Teeth Braces? Should I visit a Dentist or Orthodontist to take care of my teeth? Start Orthodontics Today!

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Orthodontist Toowoomba: Remove Some of Your Teeth to Straighten Them?

Orthodontist Toowoomba: Does the orthodontist sometimes have to remove some of your teeth to straighten them? I have relatively straight teeth the top an bottom left 'fang' stick out over the top of the ones next to it, but that is not why i need braces. my jaw is crocked and shifts to the left when i open it and braces can correct the without surgery. (according to the orthodontist I visited) so the question is, if she didn't mention anything about removing teeth, will it be needed? also. I was told i needed a crown, will the braces "work" on the crown or will it get damaged?

Answer
When my sister got braces, she had to have some teeth pulled, but she had extra. However,I don't think the orthodontist will pull your teeth if he/she didn't mention. They like to let you know about stuff like that so you van be prepared for the extra expense. I couldn't say about the crown!

Related Answer
Definitely not going to be loosing any teeth there. they are miracle workers. i used to have quite a crooked set but now there perfect. just takes two years or so. [source: Yahoo! Answers]

START ORTHODONTICS TODAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment