How Much Braces Cost? What are the Things You Should Know In Getting Teeth Braces? Should I visit a Dentist or Orthodontist to take care of my teeth? Start Orthodontics Today!

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Orthodontist Woolloongabba: How does the orthodontist take photos of your mouth?

How does the orthodontist take photos of your mouth?
It seems difficult to me for a orthodontist to take pictures of your mouth, especially like the top. What type of camera does the orthodontist use?

Answer

With a camera and cheek retractors. they will also use a large mirror to take the pictures inside the mouth the mirror goes right inside your mouth and they can take a picture of your upper and lower arch. probably the easiest thing you will ever have to do. x-rays too of course, but i assume you know this already.

Related Answers
X-ray machine.

Yes, they do use x-rays, but I think you are talking about a actual camera camera that they use. I know what yu are talking about, but I can't think of the name, sorry.

I don't know what camera it is but they spread your lips out with this stretcher type thing! [source: Yahoo! Answers]

No comments:

Post a Comment