How Much Braces Cost? What are the Things You Should Know In Getting Teeth Braces? Should I visit a Dentist or Orthodontist to take care of my teeth? Start Orthodontics Today!

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Invisalign Braces Ashgrove: Invisalign: Are they really as good and unnoticable as they say they are?

What is the deal with "invisalign" braces? are they really as good and unnoticable as they say they are?
just wondering what the pros and cons are for invisalign braces from anyone who has any experience.

Answer
I tried them. They are good for some ppl and not for others. If you have really bad teeth then they are not for you. If you just need a little adjusting to your teeth then they are worth the price.

Related Answer

Well this is just my first day with them in and I will say they are not very easy to see unless you are talking face to face with the person but then they are still not like a big eye sore or anything.
I'm not sure all the pros and cons yet but I will say the BIG PRO is you can talk them out to eat!!!
Con is some of the edges are alittle rough but you can sand them down.

Related Answer
i had traditional braces.......... the metal ones with the wires............ the wires HURT........ my cheeks were always all scratched up...had a few emergency dental trips to get wires cut..... had to use wire cutters over the holidays when i lost a tooth....... ( i still had my baby teeth) ....food would get stuck in them and that was disgusting...... braces made my teeth more sensitive......and discolored............. I'm actually thinking about getting invisilines......because i was so young when i had braces i was suppose to get them again but i didn't agree because i had such a bad experience with the traditional ones the first time.

Related Answer
They are not as effective as the metal braces and are more expensive also.

Related Answer
My mom just recently got done with her invisalign treatment and she absolutly hated them. They still are pretty noticable, and at first their just as uncomfortable as the regular braces.
To make room for her teeth, they first had to reduce the size of her teeth.
She was not really satisfyed with results. i just got my regular braces off and my teeth look really good, so if your questioning which to get, i'd go with the standard ones. I think they're even a little cheaper too.
The reason my mom got invisalign was so she could floss and keep better maintenance of her teeth. but that's the only plus that i think they have.
just my opinion :) [source: Yahoo! Answers]

No comments:

Post a Comment