How Much Braces Cost? What are the Things You Should Know In Getting Teeth Braces? Should I visit a Dentist or Orthodontist to take care of my teeth? Start Orthodontics Today!

Monday, September 24, 2012

Braces Geebung: How will braces make my baby teeth come out?

How will braces make my baby teeth come out?
I recently went to the orthodontist and he recommended I get braces to help my baby teeth come out. He said my adult teeth aren't pushing my baby ones out because they are coming in at an angle. What I want to know is, how are the braces going to help my baby teeth come out, and will this hurt me? Thanks.

Answer

If it were me or my kids, I would learn how to use a water pik with an antibacterial solution like Xylitol. When I was 14 my teeth were in very bad condition, already had several cavities in my adult teeth and my wisdom teeth were coming in mangled and partially mineralized. I learned from Dr. Robert Onara that if I used a water pik with an antibacterial solution that my cavities would heal. Not only did my cavities heal, but my wisdom teeth came in and straightened out and remineralized. The troubles we have with cavities and gum disease and even crooked teeth are due to bacterial colonies. When we flush them out our mouths become balanced and strengthened.

Relaed Answer
Yes they will help, the braces are going to be pulling and pushing at your teeth..causing them to become loose. [source: Yahoo! Answers]

No comments:

Post a Comment