How Much Braces Cost? What are the Things You Should Know In Getting Teeth Braces? Should I visit a Dentist or Orthodontist to take care of my teeth? Start Orthodontics Today!

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Adult Braces Meadowbrook: Wearing adult braces makes me feel like I get special treatment.

Adult Braces...I feel like I get special treatment. True?
I am an adult and I have braces. I wanted them to come off sooner so I got the metal Damon brackets. Now, I feel like I get more guys hitting on me with the braces. I almost don't want them to come off. lol.

What's so sexy about braces?

Answer
lol i don't know; i love braces! i think they look cool on people :) what are metal Damon brackets? i had braces 10 years ago, and there was just 1 kind then. i didn't wear my retainer, so my top is a little crooked. i went to the ortho to see about getting braces again (i wanted the gold colored ones), but he said he can fix it with a spring retainer. oh well!

Related Answer
it's part of the school girl thing! post a pic! :) [source: Yahoo! Answers]

No comments:

Post a Comment