How Much Braces Cost? What are the Things You Should Know In Getting Teeth Braces? Should I visit a Dentist or Orthodontist to take care of my teeth? Start Orthodontics Today!

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Invisalign Braces Maryborough: Could I change from metal braces to invisalign?

Could I change from metal braces to invisalign?
I really want to change to invisalign. Braces hurt so much for me and it pokes me everywhere. I've had metal braces for 6 months, and I really want to use invisalign. Could I still change it?? Does invisalign work well??

Answer
You are basically doubling your cost. Yes, you can still change, but they can't make the impressions for Invisalign with your metal braces on. They will have to remove them, make impressions, send them off, and wait several weeks for the trays to come. That will set your treatment plan back.

You need to talk with your orthodontist about the pain and poking. Switching really isn't an option at this point.

Related Answer
It is possible, but the cost may not be very pleasing. You will most likely still be responsible to pay partial cost of the braces then the treatment for invisalign. Also, invisalign hurts too. Any time you are moving your teeth it can hurt. You will probably be happier with the results from braces too as you can't get perfect teeth and bite without them. I would say stick it out because in the end you will be happier! [source: Yahoo! Answers]

10 comments:

  1. Great job for publishing such a beneficial web site. Your web log isn’t only useful but it is additionally really creative too. Orthodontist near me

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. Braces in clarendon hills IL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. Dentist Ridgewood NY

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent article. Very interesting to read. I really love to read such a nice article. Thanks! keep rocking. Dentist Dubai

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job for publishing such a beneficial web site. Your web log isn’t only useful but it is additionally really creative too. Ogden dentist

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello I am so delighted I located your blog, I really located you by mistake, while I was watching on google for something else, Anyways I am here now and could just like to say thank for a tremendous post and a all round entertaining website. Please do keep up the great work. Invisalign warranty

    ReplyDelete
  7. You made such an interesting piece to read, giving every subject enlightenment for us to gain knowledge. Thanks for sharing the such information with us to read this... botox edmonton

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you because you have been willing to share information with us. we will always appreciate all you have done here because I know you are very concerned with our. aesthetic dentistry

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was reading some of your content on this website and I conceive this internet site is really informative ! Keep on putting up. dentist clinic environment plays the key role to make patient feel calm and satisfied. whenever it comes to children dentistry behavior of doctors and tools they used like chairs and bed and other have to look similar to cartoon's world. it will make them to be seated without being afraid of doctors. pediatric dentistry

    ReplyDelete
  10. After thoroughly reading the blog, we found it genuinely captivating. We would like to express our sincere gratitude to the writer for their invaluable contribution, representing Family Dentist in Angleton. A dentist located nearby is a highly qualified and experienced dental professional committed to delivering comprehensive oral care. They provide a wide array of services, including routine dental check-ups, cleanings, fillings, and preventative treatments to maintain optimal dental health. angleton dentist Moreover, their expertise extends to resolving various dental issues such as cavities, gum disease, and tooth extractions, with a primary focus on patient comfort and satisfaction. Equipped with the latest technology and adopting a friendly, patient-centered approach, the dentist aims to ensure that your dental experience is as comfortable as possible.

    ReplyDelete