How Much Braces Cost? What are the Things You Should Know In Getting Teeth Braces? Should I visit a Dentist or Orthodontist to take care of my teeth? Start Orthodontics Today!

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Dental clinic Meadowbrook: Would it be good idea to go to university dental clinic for braces?

Would it be good idea to go to university dental clinic for braces?
I have overbite and my molars are further crooked. My teeth feel really uncomfortable. Especially when I speak and chew food. I don't have lot of money. I found out local university's dental school run clinics for less expense than the private clinics. Would it be good idea to go there for braces? Do they perform dental cares correctly? are they worth it?

Answer
I am a dental student now and I am going to our clinic! I think you get a better deal because EVERYTHING is checked by a faculty (or 2) before anything happens. [source: Yahoo! Answers]

No comments:

Post a Comment