How Much Braces Cost? What are the Things You Should Know In Getting Teeth Braces? Should I visit a Dentist or Orthodontist to take care of my teeth? Start Orthodontics Today!

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Cost for braces Townsville: How much did your braces cost?

How much did your braces cost?
Really wanting braces- have a consultation next month
I just wanted to get an idea of the price ranges that others had to pay

What type of braces did you get? (Traditional Metal, damon.. etc)
How much did it cost you?
What were they fixing? (over crowded, crooked.. etc..)
How long did you have to wear them for?

Thanks in advance

Answer
As I live in England and we have NHS (National Health Service) , and I was 13 when I got them at the time they fixed everything but it cost me two molars, they took 4 molar teeth out! and fixed it and then after the treatment they gave me retainers and if I lose it i just return and they make me a new one all fro free! but If you get braces above the age of 18 in England you will have to pay for your treatment £1000.

Related Answers
Couple thousand, maybe 6.

2,800$

I have a different kind called insignia. I have mine on for crowding and being crooked. I'll have mine on for at least 2 and a half years.

Treatment cost $4600 for damond braces... then i wanted to get ceramic ones so i paid $500 extra then i had to get two teeth pulled each for $60 then i had to get my gums lasered down. Twice each time for $200. Now i have to get my 4 wisdom teeth out so that alone is 1200. Im not even close to being done with my treatment but so far its been around $6820 oh and add all the cleanings and other things too.... its expensive i feel so bad for my parents im only 15 :( [source: Yahoo! Answers]

No comments:

Post a Comment