How Much Braces Cost? What are the Things You Should Know In Getting Teeth Braces? Should I visit a Dentist or Orthodontist to take care of my teeth? Start Orthodontics Today!

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Cost for braces Parrearra: How much did my braces cost?

How much did my braces cost?
I'm 14 so my parents paid for them. I had them for three years and two months. I saw my orthodontist about every six weeks. I live in a NYC suburb, so my guess is the cost would be slightly higher than the national average.

Answer
Well, I'm 13. My parents paid for mine too. I got spacers, expander, braces (and then I'll be getting a retainer and invisalign later on...) so mine cost $5,000 total. But insurance took off some, so we had to pay $3,500. I'm guessing yours cost around $5,000.

Related Answer

I've seen braces cost from $4000 to $8000 based on where you live, and what the treatment involved. Since you are near NYC, I'd guess somewhere in the neighborhood of $6000. I am a dental student in San Francisco, and the average here is like $5500 to $6500 for braces, slightly more for Invisalign. [source: Yahoo! Answers]

No comments:

Post a Comment