How Much Braces Cost? What are the Things You Should Know In Getting Teeth Braces? Should I visit a Dentist or Orthodontist to take care of my teeth? Start Orthodontics Today!

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Braces Cost Geebung: How much does braces cost?

How much does braces cost?
How much does braces cost. Can they give it to me for me. I mean i have insurance on everything about my health, teeth, etc. I want to know if i still need to pay. I want to have braces.

Answer

You do. I've been to several Dentists and Orthodontist and the prices are in the thousands. I believe the median price was around $3000-$5000. With insurance you might be able to take off some of that cost. Maybe around $3500 from $5000.

That's my assumption because I was looking around $2500-$3000 for braces. It depends who you go to.

Related Answers
Im pretty sure there over 5000 now. Depends on insurance. most insurance will only cover a caertain amount. u just have to ask.

Well, you have to pay a lot. From 3,000-6,000. [source: Yahoo! Answers]

No comments:

Post a Comment