How Much Braces Cost? What are the Things You Should Know In Getting Teeth Braces? Should I visit a Dentist or Orthodontist to take care of my teeth? Start Orthodontics Today!

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Braces Parrearra: How much are braces and what are average monthly payments?

How much are braces and what are average monthly payments?
I want to have jaw surgery to correct an under bite. My teeth are not misaligned at all so I don't think I would need extensive braces for mor than 6+ months.

Answer
My husband just got his braces off. The total for them was $4500 we had to put $450 down, and then the payments were $187/mo. He did not have a real long treatment, they told him that it would only be about 10 mos.. ended up being a yr and a half.

Related Answer
In Britain they're free.
Whoop National Health Service :) [source: Yahoo! Answers]

No comments:

Post a Comment