How Much Braces Cost? What are the Things You Should Know In Getting Teeth Braces? Should I visit a Dentist or Orthodontist to take care of my teeth? Start Orthodontics Today!

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Cost of braces Hervey Bay: How much will my braces cost?

How much will my braces cost?
I'm 15 at the moment. I just want them on the top teeth where I have large gaps between each tooth (not molars). Also one of my eye teeth it slightly on the wrong angle facing inwards but u cant notice it very much. What would the cheapest type of braces cost for my teeth?

Answer
Discuss this with your parents first, and then your orthodontist. Ask if you can only get it on your top teeth. Braces are expensive, and can be anywhere from approximately $2000 to $6000. The cheapest type of braces would be the common metal ones. The more expensive ones are the braces with clear brackets and Invisalign. Don't forget that you'll need to buy a retainer as well after removing your braces to maintain your straight teeth.

Related Answer

Bubbles is right. It's best to ask a qualified dentist to have your teeth assessed. Braces are a bit costly but the price will naturally depend on the present condition of your teeth. You also have to visit your dentist regularly for adjustments and then get a retainer later on. Depending on your teeth condition, you may have to wear braces for a year or so. Ask the dentist if you really need braces or if there are other cosmetic dental procedures that will be more suitable for you. To have an idea what I'm talking about, you can visit Smileshop to know more more info cosmetic dental treatments like dental implants, teeth whitening, porcelain veneers, dental crowns and bridges, among others. Hope you'll be able to pick the best option for your condition. Best of luck. [source: Yahoo! Answers]

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for this information about the cost of braces. As I remember my friend had told me the cost of her braces in the Philippines was around 27k to 30k Peso or $600 to %800. Since its cheaper price than here in Australia but I think she is wearing the common braces. Perhaps it's cheap and the quality is not good, but if choose the expensive one you can have a good quality of braces.
    Anzac avenue dental

    ReplyDelete
  2. Almost any dental work is cheaper outside of Australia

    ReplyDelete