How Much Braces Cost? What are the Things You Should Know In Getting Teeth Braces? Should I visit a Dentist or Orthodontist to take care of my teeth? Start Orthodontics Today!

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Invisalign Braces Toowoomba: What do you think is better Invisalign or Braces?

What do you think is better Invisalign or Braces?
I model and my agency suggested that I get Invisalign. I was looking up some things for it and it seems like its kinda of a hassle to take it out and brush your teeth and stuff like that. But then again with braces it seems that they are more painfull and take longer. What do you suggest?

Answer
Go with Invisalign. If you are a model, I doubt they would want you to have braces. Braces do not hurt, I used to have them. If you do not want to worry about food getting stuck in your teeth and what not then get invisalign. I wish they had invented invisalisgn when I had braces. For braces you also have to go every 6 months or so to get your wire tightened and a lot more.

Invisalign is new and no one would notice that you had them on.

Related Answer
I think you got the braces taking longer wrong its the invisalign that is longer according to my orthodontist
Well since you model it may be appropriate to have on invisalign but if you don't mind about people being able to see the metal in your mouth then get braces. There are pros and cons between the two to list a few
invisalign pros- invisible. cons takes longer because you are constantly removing it when you have to eat and brush and you can loose it
braces pros- its stays on until the process is over which is faster cons food gets stuck and you get cuts in your mouth from the wire
so its its pretty much up to you.

Related Answer
I have braces, one of my uncles had invisalign.
Invisalign would we better especiallyyy if you model, braces would be more of a hassle for you but they are not painful only the first 2 days then the first week or two you have to eat soft foods cause they will feel sore to chew down to eat hard stuff, but you can only get them if your teeth are not that bad, you would need to see a orthodontist to talk about what will be best for you.

Related Answer
Get invisaline cuz they don't want you to have braces on and they both don't hurt! i have braces right now!! its better if you have braces but if you r in the modeling business then u might want invisaline. [source: Yahoo! Answers]

No comments:

Post a Comment