How Much Braces Cost? What are the Things You Should Know In Getting Teeth Braces? Should I visit a Dentist or Orthodontist to take care of my teeth? Start Orthodontics Today!

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Braces Pialba: How much do different types of braces cost in UK for full-time student?

How much do different types of braces cost in UK for full-time student?
Am currently 16 and attend to the Sixth Form College and study 4 A levels. What are the average prices for metal, ceramic, lingual and 'invisible' braces? I heard something that NHS does it for free for full-time students, is this true? If I decide to go for ceramic braces would I have to pay part of the costs? Thanks, guys.

Answer
If in full time education it is free until at least 18 years. [source: Yahoo! Answers]

No comments:

Post a Comment