How Much Braces Cost? What are the Things You Should Know In Getting Teeth Braces? Should I visit a Dentist or Orthodontist to take care of my teeth? Start Orthodontics Today!

Monday, September 24, 2012

Invisalign Teen Parrearra: Does Medicare cover invisalign?

Does Medicare cover invisalign?
Blah well I'm looking into invisalign teen but my dilemma is that I don't know if Medicare covers it where I live. I want that over the braces because im self-conscious about my smile and want straight teeth without having a mouth full of wire and without having people noticing. My teeth aren't really bad just like 3 or 4 teeth so the braces wouldn't be covered all the way because I don't have enough points whatever that means. So would Medicare cover invisalign? I like in chicago if it matters. Thanks!

Answer
Medicare is a national program, so the rules are the same in every state. No, it does not cover Invisalign. If you mean Medicaid, that is different, but I'm sure it does not either.

And no dental insurance will cover braces just for cosmetic reasons, and that's why you want them. My orthodontist does not recommend Invisalign for teens at all, and I agree.

Related Answer
No they do not & sometimes they do not even cover regular braces dependant on the severity of the problem. [source: Yahoo! Answers]

No comments:

Post a Comment