How Much Braces Cost? What are the Things You Should Know In Getting Teeth Braces? Should I visit a Dentist or Orthodontist to take care of my teeth? Start Orthodontics Today!

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Dental Clinic Labrador: Cost of cavity being filled

How much does it cost to get a cavity filled at a walk in dental clinic w/no insurance?
I have a massive cavity that really hurts and no dental insurance ): I NEED to get it filled! I found a dental clinic, but I haven't called any yet because it's night time, but does any one know the price range for getting cavities filled?

Answer
Well, I live in Chicago. I found a dentist in a low income area and I think I paid about $130 for my filling but it depends on how much work needs to be done. Hope it goes well. [source: Yahoo! Answers]

No comments:

Post a Comment