How Much Braces Cost? What are the Things You Should Know In Getting Teeth Braces? Should I visit a Dentist or Orthodontist to take care of my teeth? Start Orthodontics Today!

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Invisalign Teen Brisbane: Does everybody have to get attachments for Invisalign Teen?

Invisalign Teen?
Does everybody have to get attachments for Invisalign Teen? Are they really noticeable? I don't know if I should get Invisalign because I don't want the attachments.

Answer
A woman I work with has Invisalign. The attachments are placed there so the aligners have something to hook on to. The attachments are the same color as the teeth and aren't noticeable unless you're looking at someone's profile. Unless you really notice those kind of things, you're not going to see it. [source: Yahoo! Answers]

No comments:

Post a Comment