How Much Braces Cost? What are the Things You Should Know In Getting Teeth Braces? Should I visit a Dentist or Orthodontist to take care of my teeth? Start Orthodontics Today!

Monday, September 24, 2012

Invisalign Teen Woolloongabba: Had braces as a teen, teeth have moved very slightly, should I get Invisalign?

Had braces as a teen, teeth have moved very slightly, should I get Invisalign?

I had braces 8 years back as a 17 year old, got them off after 18 months although my orthodontist had initially recommended 3 more months, but he was fine when I wanted to get them off early. I wore retainers 24/7 for first 6 months, then most nights a week till date, inspite of that, tiny gaps have developed between my upper front teeth, invisible to most but it still depresses me.

Should I get Invisalign to fix that?

Answer
No, there is no need to pay 5-7grand on ortho Tx. Talk to your dentist about crowns, veneers or most likely bonding treatment. And have him/her make you a new retainer once you close up your gaps. [source: Yahoo! Answers]

No comments:

Post a Comment