How Much Braces Cost? What are the Things You Should Know In Getting Teeth Braces? Should I visit a Dentist or Orthodontist to take care of my teeth? Start Orthodontics Today!

Monday, September 24, 2012

Invisalign Teen Hervey Bay: Invisalign Teen Questions?

Invisalign Teen Questions?
I'm only i think a stage one cause my teeth are not that bad but i don't like them my dentist says I need braces but I want Invisalign (don't want train track teeth) my insurance cover about $2000 so how much should it cost thank you.

Answer
The price depends on the number of trays and the length of treatment. You need to see an orthodontist to determine if Invisalign is even a possibility. It isn't for all conditions. I really don't recommend Invisalign for teens because I don't think most of them will follow the specific instructions.

Related Answer
Usually it cost $4,000-6,500. I am getting mine at the beginning of the month and it was $5,500. So it would be around $2,000-4,5000. [source: Yahoo! Answers]

No comments:

Post a Comment