How Much Braces Cost? What are the Things You Should Know In Getting Teeth Braces? Should I visit a Dentist or Orthodontist to take care of my teeth? Start Orthodontics Today!

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Invisalign Teen Woolloongabba: How can you get your orthodontist to recommend invisalign teen?

How can you get your orthodontist to recommend invisalign teen?
I want invisalign teen I need to get braces and I don't want them
HELP
Not sure if my teeth are a candidate for invisalign teen
How do I convince the orthodontist and how do I figure out if I could get them.

Answer

Your going to have to go to an orthodonist. He/she, as long as you ask, will tell you if you are a good canidate for the Invisalign Teen. Personally, if you lose things easily just go with the old fashioned braces. They worked perfect for me and my teeth have been perfectly straight since i was 12...im now nineteen and have no problems with my teeth shifting or anything. If you are a good canidate, then go with what you would prefer. Good luck!

Related Answer
Ask your orthodentist if you are a good candidate for them. Be prepared for regular braces though. Invisalign is sort of a series of retainers and don't work for a lot of cases. [source: Yahoo! Answers]

No comments:

Post a Comment