How Much Braces Cost? What are the Things You Should Know In Getting Teeth Braces? Should I visit a Dentist or Orthodontist to take care of my teeth? Start Orthodontics Today!

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Braces for adults Parrearra: Is 6 month braces, only for adults or teenagers can use it as well?

Is 6 month braces, only for adults or teenagers can use it as well?
I need my teeth to be straightened, but I do not want to use regular braces because they take so long. I've been looking in to 6 month braces and I see that it's braces for adults. I was wondering if teenagers can use it as well. Thank you.

Answer
Teens can also use them, dentist usually don't recommend them since they are more expensive and most teens who use them think that they hurt to much and then have them removed with is a waste of money. But if you can tolerate pain then you should get them (but I didn't get those because the braces teens usually get hurts a lot and I don't like pain -well who does- so I really don't wanna know how much pain the adult braces cause) [source: Yahoo! Answers]

No comments:

Post a Comment