How Much Braces Cost? What are the Things You Should Know In Getting Teeth Braces? Should I visit a Dentist or Orthodontist to take care of my teeth? Start Orthodontics Today!

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Dentist Hervey Bay: How long does it take to get braces after a dentist appointment?

How long does it take to get braces after a dentist appointment?
I'm going to the dentist tomorrow. If he says I need braces, how long will it take until he can actually give me braces? Thanks.

Answer
well it depends if you need to loose more teeth or have some other problem. i know when i went to the orthodontist he fist said i needed headgear cuz i had a really big over bite and i had to wear that for 2 years 12 hrs a day. then i had to get a spacer which spaced out my teeth so i could get braces and i had to wear that for 1 year. i have braces now and have had them for over 2 years. but im getting them off next week!!! yay! but anyway so after i went to the dentist i had to wait like 3 years till i got my braces. so it all just depends! best of luck!

Related Answers

When I went for my appointment they told me I needed braces, and it was up to me to decided if I wanted them. When I was ready I just went to the Orthodontist and scheduled an appointment. So I think you can decide, or it just depends on the dentist.

It depends whether he is an orthodontist or not. If not then it'll probably like a 2 or 3 months it'll take longer if you need an expander or something like that
im getting mine on tomorrow.

4-6 weeks 4 weeks ago i was in an appointment thurs. I get mine.

it took me bout 5 weeks. [source: Yahoo! Answers]

No comments:

Post a Comment