How Much Braces Cost? What are the Things You Should Know In Getting Teeth Braces? Should I visit a Dentist or Orthodontist to take care of my teeth? Start Orthodontics Today!

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Braces for kids Geebung: Does anyone know where I can get my kids braces for cheap?

Does anyone know where I can get my kids braces for cheap?
I have 2 kids they may or may not have to get braces but if so I have to pay out of pocket and I heard their expensive. Im in michigan does anyone know of an office that does payment plans

Answer
I'm Canadian, so I can't really give much advice in terms of Michigan clinics. That said, you can contact local clinics or your local dental association and you should gain some insight. If that doesn't work out, if you live near a dental school, you can try there- your children will be examined by a dental student (under the watchful eye of a licensed dentist) to determine whether or not treatment is required, and to treat them accordingly. Because these are students performing the treatments and exams, their fees are substantially cheaper than standard dental offices. [source: Yahoo! Answers]

No comments:

Post a Comment