How Much Braces Cost? What are the Things You Should Know In Getting Teeth Braces? Should I visit a Dentist or Orthodontist to take care of my teeth? Start Orthodontics Today!

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Braces Cost Warwick: How much do braces cost?

How much do braces cost about?
i already know that i am going to need braces. my teeth arent even close to straight. I live in NJ. i have a lot of baby molars left. is there a way to get these out faster so i can start the process of braces and be able to get them off by college(im in 9th grade) so how much do they cost about? i know there expensive.

Answer
5,000-15,000 bucks.

Related Answers
Your best bet would be to go to a dentist or orthodontist for consultation. There may be some that offer free consultations in your area. The cost can vary widely depending on the practice you go to and the degree of difficulty of the case. Good luck.

I think mine were about 4,000. Check into your insurance, some insurances cover all or part of the cost. There are also some dentists that do payment plans, credit etc.

A lot!!! Mine cost almost 6,000!!!

With good insuance- 2,000 (which were how much mine costed)
Without insurance- 5,000. [source: Yahoo! Answers]

1 comment:

  1. Nice sharing. This would give idea to those who planned to have their braces. Mine, I got an affordable price my my favorite New Jersey orthodontist.

    ReplyDelete