How Much Braces Cost? What are the Things You Should Know In Getting Teeth Braces? Should I visit a Dentist or Orthodontist to take care of my teeth? Start Orthodontics Today!

Monday, September 24, 2012

Invisalign Teen Pialba: How much would invisalign teen cost?

How much would invisalign teen cost?
My teeth isn't really that bad, but I just want prefect teeth. My friends would say they couldn't tell that I have crooked teeth, but I do. My 2 front teeth are slightly crooked where you can probably tell in a picture when i smile. Also I have 4 really slightly crooked teeth.

Answer
The price depends on how many trays are required and how long the treatment plan will last. Make an appointment with an orthodontist for a consultation, and he/she will be able to give you a price. My orthodontist does not recommend Invisalign for teens, and I agree.

Related Answer
The dentist I worked for charged $3000 to $4000. [source: Yahoo! Answers]

No comments:

Post a Comment