How Much Braces Cost? What are the Things You Should Know In Getting Teeth Braces? Should I visit a Dentist or Orthodontist to take care of my teeth? Start Orthodontics Today!

Monday, September 24, 2012

Invisalign Teen Townsville: I want braces really bad?

Invisalign Teen Townsville: Do I really Need Braces for My Teeth?
I want braces or even that Invisalign Teen thing because I hate my teeth so much I have a gap and an overbite and other stuff and its really lowering my self esteem. And I keep asking my mom and she says that the stupid dentist says i don't need them when it is so obvious I do. Every time I ask my mom she gets mad and I cry because I don't even like to smile anymore cause of how messed up my teeth have been getting in the past years. what do I do?

Answer

Precious, often it's simply the matter of cost and no money. There is a program thru most dental offices where the total cost can be financed, without interest for 18 months. The monthly payment is exactly 1/18 of the total. It is thru GECapital. There is no qualifying, and it's as simple as your dentist submitting for approval while you sit there..takes a few minutes. Ask you mom if money's the problem, and then talk to your dentist. Btw, I'm not an advocate for the lender, I happen to know someone who had to get his teeth pulled and get dentures. Retired on Social Security, he had no way to pay $2500. He was financed immediately thru his dentist office with GECapital, They asked him to tell people about them, it's for everyone with some income.

Related Answer
I used to do the same. I had a pretty bad spacing in one of my front teeth, slightly crooked bottom teeth, and buck teeth. I knew I needed braces, my ortho told me, but I wasn't ready. I had more teeth to lose.

I got my braces on and I automatically hated them. They are so hard to take care of. Constant brushing and flossing, rubber bands, getting them tightened, etc. Trust me, you aren't going to love them when you get them on.

But it's also about the money. Braces run from $3,000 to $5,000, which ISN'T cheap. My parents paid $5,000 for my brother's braces, plus a Herbst appliance and more. He wore them for 5 years and didn't take care of them, he got them off and refused to wear his retainer. His teeth are shifting back to their original state. Maybe your parents dont think you'll take care of them? No money?

Related Answer
If you disagree with your dentist, maybe go see a different one. Do you have an orthodontist yet? Because they are actually the ones who would know more about when you need braces and could definitely help you out more. Tell your mom that your teeth are making you self-conscious and I'm sure she will try and help. Braces are really expensive, so be patient with your mom if she is unable to afford it right now. I'm sure that your teeth look worse to you because people are always picking out their own flaws. Other people look at you differently and see YOU, not your teeth. Sure, it's nice to have a pretty smile, but honestly, ANY smile is pretty. Don't be afraid to talk or smile and just be you! :) [source: Yahoo! Answers]

1 comment:

  1. nice post, keep up with this interesting work. It really is good to know that this topic is being covered also on this web site so cheers for taking time to discuss this!
    Ceramic Braces For Crowding

    ReplyDelete