How Much Braces Cost? What are the Things You Should Know In Getting Teeth Braces? Should I visit a Dentist or Orthodontist to take care of my teeth? Start Orthodontics Today!

Monday, September 24, 2012

Cost of braces Ashgrove: How much would braces cost?

How much would braces cost?
I don't have an overbite or anything, but my front teeth tilt backwards instead of forwards or straight, It doesn't give me any eating/talking problems, but i really hate the way they Look, Im looking into getting braces not on the NHS, An i was wondering how much they cost, or how long they will be on for? Will I need a retainer? Idk, Just Info bout the sort of braces i would need?
Btw Im 14 (:

Answer

Hi, I just got braces this year and for me it costed about $4000- $5000. I am also 14 years old.

Related Answer

For my brother he was about 14 when he got his it cost my mom about $800. He wore braces for 2 years and then had to wear a retainer for i believe 6 months. But they did miracles to his teeth. But really it depends on what kind of insurance your on. If your on medicaid it shouldn't cost a thing.

Related Answer
Haha i just got braces yesterday...and im guessing a few thousand dollars witout insurance though...probaby about around two years ! Its different for everybody because the orthodontist check your face srtucture or whatever its called..to be sure just get a orthodontist to check it out...hope this helps ! [source: Yahoo! Answers]

No comments:

Post a Comment