How Much Braces Cost? What are the Things You Should Know In Getting Teeth Braces? Should I visit a Dentist or Orthodontist to take care of my teeth? Start Orthodontics Today!

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Cost of braces Salisbury: How much do you think my braces would cost?

How much do you think my braces would cost?
My first appointment was an Invisalign consultation.. My orthodontist gave me a print out of how much the Invisalign would cost the print out said that the cost was 3,500 and my insurance covered 1,500 dollars plus a 500 coupon on all traditional braces and invisalign. My final cost was 1,500 Dollars. My second appointment I had a tooth extracted. Because I was told I was required to before getting invisalign. When I got home from my 2nd appointment , I decided to just go with Traditional Braces. So my next appointment will be on April 20th. And will be requesting Traditional Braces instead. Would the Traditional Braces cost less than the Invisalign?

My doctor at the moment still has yet to do any impressions or take any xrays. And I still have yet to approve the Invisalign print out. So at the time i'm assuming it is still alright to change my decision next appointment. My ortho also told me I would have invisalign for only 8 months and is considered an express case. He had told me that I have verrrrry mild crowding and this is not a severe case at all.

Answer
Normally Invisaligns are more expensive then traditional braces. My braces cost $6000.

Related Answer

It all depends on where you get it done. Many general dentists charge less for Invisalign than for traditional braces.

Have you informed your dentist that you have changed your mind? If you have already had the workup and seen the online results (they call it a "ClinCheck"), the dentist might have already paid out the money to the Invisalign lab.

To switch treatment methods now might mean an entirely new set of records and time for the dentist to re-design the case.

Any reason for your change of heart?

Related Answer
Can range from 2,500 to 9,000 depending on what u need done

Related Answer
well i know braces cost alot ...my mom has been trying to put braces on me since i was 13 yrs old..once i turn 18 my mom sign me up for medic aid...i got my medic aid and they set me up with a densit know since it expired i get every visit free...maybe isn't late depending on your age.

Related Answer
Traditional braces usually cost less than Invisalign. For an example, if traditional braces cost ,say, $3000, Invisalign would probably cost $5000 for the same case. [source: Yahoo! Answers]

No comments:

Post a Comment