How Much Braces Cost? What are the Things You Should Know In Getting Teeth Braces? Should I visit a Dentist or Orthodontist to take care of my teeth? Start Orthodontics Today!

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Dental clinic Maryborough: Dental Treatment in University Hospital versus Commercial Dental Clinic

Is getting dental care from the residents at the dental clinic at a university hospital?
as good as getting dental care from a regular dental clinic and getting worked on by experienced dentists, especially when it comes to cleanings and filling cavities? I know it is more affordable to have student dentists work on me, but is it just as good? Where I go, they do have experienced dentist supervising everyone.

Answer

Do not hesitate to choose a university dental facility for your dental care. The students' work is checked step by step by supervising dentists. The work is very, very SLOW and methodical, but very THOROUGH and will be your most affordable option.

Related Answers
In a dental clinic or at a university is just as good because all of the students are being watched by dentists and everything that they do is checked by dentists. with this, you get it cheaper with the same quality. don't worry about it, it's the same thing.

I'm going to dental school this week for the first time.. I have a friend who needed all new uppers and she said, this is the way to go. I'm going to give it a chance they have a teacher there two heads are better then one. [source: Yahoo! Answers]

No comments:

Post a Comment