How Much Braces Cost? What are the Things You Should Know In Getting Teeth Braces? Should I visit a Dentist or Orthodontist to take care of my teeth? Start Orthodontics Today!

Monday, September 24, 2012

Invisalign Teen Brisbane: How long does the average teen have to wear braces?

How long does the average teen have to wear braces?
I'm 17 have a gap and my bite isn't even about how long do you think I will have to wear braces? And how much will it cost? How much more expensive is Invisalign?

Answer
There is no such thing as average. Every case is different. One person might have them for six months, another for six years. The cost also depends on the length of treatment. You need to make an appointment with an orthodontist for a consultation which is often free.

Related Answers
The money depends on your insurance, Invisalign is around the same if I remember right, and for me I have around the same specifications as you, and I only have mine on for 22 months. Don't worry they go by really quickly. Hope this helped :D

Well it all depends on your insurance. & I wore my braces for 2 years. Normally 1 and a half - 2 years. Good luck. [source: Yahoo! Answers]

No comments:

Post a Comment